Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Consensus seems to be that Manchester United will beat Manchester City at the weekend. Feel free to disagree obviously, but I think City are the best team in the league at the moment - even better than Chelsea. Obviously home advantage is important in this fixture but I do think City should be...
Portugal played pretty much a domestic side, much weaker than the side they'd normally put out.
2-0 to Cape Verde was 125/1 with Coral. Only 50/1 with Ladbrokes and 40/1 with Betfred. "They knew", as John Mccririck would say
Bad news for Oldham - rumour (and it is only a rumour at the moment) is that they could be without both their first and second choice keeper due to injury.
I understand I will be in a significant minority in saying this, and I've got no choice but to have it because of my job, but I feel Sky Sports is actually good value.
Everything they do is done to the highest quality. There are no corners cut. The result of that is a slick, seamless production...
With regards to Lambert's contract, most clubs have get out clauses in the manager contracts these days which means he won't be getting anywhere near the full amount that he could have potentially earned.
Paul is a good manager but it just hasn't worked at Villa for him, although he's only...
Yep, the scoreline totally unjust of the actual flow of play in this game of which Huddersfield dominated. A freak result, but with the rub of the green going against Wolves recently, it's one that I'll take. Good news for Huddersfield fans is that they look like the most improved team in the...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.