• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by ML_737

  1. M

    Advice travelling from Luton or Heathrow Airports to Wolverhampton

    Ah, didn't know that, as I don't have card on me, only cash, the ticket office will be presumably shut, so I was going to buy from the TM anyway without any intent to avoid paying
  2. M

    Advice travelling from Luton or Heathrow Airports to Wolverhampton

    Next week, no because I am in eastern Europe, best bet for me Is to buy from the TM, (if he comes round) which on an late evening train it's unlikely, but I'm not sure
  3. M

    Advice travelling from Luton or Heathrow Airports to Wolverhampton

    Going to be tight, but I'll get the 22:18 HEX to Paddington, tube from pad to Euston and then hopefully just make it, pointless using the TVM due to the fact that I haven't got a card, using train line is pointless as I cant retrieve the tickets
  4. M

    Advice travelling from Luton or Heathrow Airports to Wolverhampton

    Right, Heathrow is looking like the likely Choice for me, is Euston ticket office, manual ticket checks in operation at 23:00 or not as it will make life easier and save time
  5. M

    Advice travelling from Luton or Heathrow Airports to Wolverhampton

    Actually there's 2 trains that I can take from Watford at half 11, both get me into Milton early enough to catch the VT
  6. M

    Advice travelling from Luton or Heathrow Airports to Wolverhampton

    Right I'm probably going to fly into heathrow, and get the 724 bus to Watford junction ststion, then get the 23:28 to Milton Keynes, just about making the VT to wolves
  7. M

    Advice travelling from Luton or Heathrow Airports to Wolverhampton

    If I go to Heathrow, flight lands at 9:45pm I can either take the tube (it's £30 cheaper then the HEX) Or just pay the extra money and take the hex??
  8. M

    Advice travelling from Luton or Heathrow Airports to Wolverhampton

    I haven't booked the flight but the one that goes to Luton is a direct flight that only costs £20!!! From lviv in Ukraine. Whereas the one that goes to Heathrow is via Wawsaw on LOT, There is no checked baggage
  9. M

    Advice travelling from Luton or Heathrow Airports to Wolverhampton

    Hi, I have a few choices of airports to land at either Luton airport at 11pm. If I fly into Luton is there any way possible to hop to Milton Keynes and catch the 00:29 to Wolverhampton? Or would it be easier to fly into heathrow where I would land at just shy of 10pm, making the tube to Euston...
  10. M

    07:37 Wolves-Carlisle 20/1/18 stock???

    Hi can anyone tell me what unit is supposed to be on this route on Saturday 20th Jan, will it be the 5/10 coach voyager or the pendo's thank you
  11. M

    Newcastle to Wolverhampton

    Hi, what's the latest most possible train I can catch from Newcastle to arrive in Wolverhampton on the same day/early hours of the next day, thank you

Top