• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by mister_D

  1. M

    Getting to Stansted

    Hi Christmas is coming and I am going home for a couple of weeks. However, I still have to tackle the challenge of getting from Drayton Green (or Ealing Broadway) to Stansted Airport, to get in a 7am flight. Does anybody have good advice for me? Also, I was wondering how much I'll...
  2. M

    Oyster daily caps

    Hi all I have been investigating the best ways to get around but came upon a doubt. The oyster cap for bus is £3.90. The cap for tube travel on Sunday is I believe £6.30. What about if I travel in both? Is the cap £6.30 or £6.30 + £3.90 = £10.20? Thanks in advance!
  3. M

    Laindon to Ealing Broadway

    Hello there Last time I made this trip, from Laindon to Ealing Broadway, I paid about 14 pounds for a day pass, because I wanted to return. Is this the best way to go, providing I just want to go there and back? Thanks in advance!
  4. M

    Getting from Heathrow to Laindon

    Thank you yorkie and everyone else, you have been very helpful. Take care!
  5. M

    Getting from Heathrow to Laindon

    Wow, I'm impressed with all the feedback! Thank you all. yorkie, you say I can get from Heathrow to Laindon for just 8.80 pounds. Where can I buy this trip? Should I book it online? Is it any kind of day pass or does it consist in a series of one-way tickets? Because it wouldn't be ideal to...
  6. M

    Getting from Heathrow to Laindon

    Hello everyone! I'm new to this board but it may prove very useful in the future :) So I have the following question: what's the best and/or cheapest way to get from Heathrow Airport to Laindon Railway Station near Basildon? I'm travelling one-way only. I'm thinking about going to...

Top