• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by MissP123

  1. M

    Northern Trainee Conductor Assessment Day Sheffield

    I’ve only recently had my assessment for the same role, conductor at Piccadilly. The assessment day is quite straight forward. You have your 1-2-1 interview with one of the managers, they ask you about yourself and why you want to work for the company, they also ask competency based questions...
  2. M

    Northern Rail conductor recruitment

    Hi, So I recently applied for the trainee conductor job for Manchester. I had the interview a few weeks ago and the next day found out I had passed. Exactly a week later I had my medical and was told if I don’t hear anything within 4 days I should take it as I passed my medical. It’s now been a...

Top