• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by mechanofile

  1. M

    Rail Videos from Thailand

    Up close with SRT 4029 (GE UM12C) as she pulls passenger cars out of Hua Lamphong (HD) 7/6/2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-S1OLOV1ic
  2. M

    Youtube links and Video sites

    Videos from Thailand at the Railfans page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCoWEeTLCUo4k6xAo14LDWQ
  3. M

    Rail Videos from Thailand

    I have added a few videos. SRT 4016 (GE UM12C) can be seen arriving into platform 7 at Hua Lamphong to couple with a third-class passenger service on 7 June 2015. https://youtu.be/Z5D0B5tQsms SRT 4016 is then seen departing with this service a little while later...
  4. M

    Rail Videos from Thailand

    Hi everybody! I recently started shooting and uploading videos of trains in Thailand. I'm aiming to provide really high quality audio as well as video but I'm still learning all the ins and outs. What I have so far is up on YouTube here...

Top