• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Leedscentral66

  1. L

    Preserved diesels passing through Doncaster.

    Many thanks for all replies. The info on the Wensleydale Railway gala is interesting. As I am a carer for my housebound wife I don't get out and about like I used to, so I tend to lose track of what's happening, when and where. Also, the loco's identities are really welcome thanks. 66761 seems...
  2. L

    Preserved diesels passing through Doncaster.

    Hi. I live just south of Doncaster station. At 15.49 today I looked out of my window to see a string of preserved diesels coming off the Sheffield line and heading north through doncaster. I had no chance to grab the binoculars so I just wondered if anyone could give me any info on this consist...

Top