Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thank you for the encouragement...much needed at the moment. I feel a little spoilt as I think my application up to now has run very quickly and smoothly, I have heard many people state that they have waited months/years to even get an interview, so I shouldn't really grumble! :oops:
I also...
I was thinking of chasing up on friday as well if i havent heard anything .... I dont want to seem like a pain but also dont want them to think Im not bothered either! Thanx for advice
I had my managers interview on Friday and was told that i would be informed this week if I have been accepted for next stage (medical), unsucessful or yes on hold, has anybody else had a responce yet from their final interview and if so by which method (letter, email or phone). Cheer for any info :)
Thank you every one, this has been a very long weekend and I am sure the coming week will be equally as tormenting....I think the waiting is the worst bit!
The 2 depots to choose from were Victoria and London Bridge, I would be happy with either :D
Dglondon, it may be that you are invited to...
Thank you every one.
The 2 depots to choose from were Victoria and London Bridge, I would be happy with either :D
Dglondon, it may be that you are invited to assessment centre for their January intake....if I receive a YES on HOLD then I was told a January start. Best to prepare yourself...
Hi all, I'm a newbie searching for some advice.
Its all moved very quickly for me I applied for trainee train driver position with southern rail....on 17th july, i had my assessments and structured interiew on wednesday and had my final interview today. Apparently i passed all of my...
Can anybody help please.....sorry bit off the subject but I'm a newbie and cant work out how to start a thread :-s
Its all moved very quickly for me I applied for trainee train driver position with southern rail....on 17th july, i had my assessments and structured interiew on wednesday and...
Hi all, I applied for trainee driver position with SR 17th july, i had my assessments on wednesday and had my final interview today. I passed all of my assesments but i'm not sure about my final interview, the questions were not at all what I had been prepping myself for, now worried now that I...