• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by kiffer850

  1. K

    Groupsave: Southampton Central to London

    yep definitely. very confused now! --- old post above --- --- new post below --- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You have to click 'add railcard', whereas on the fgw it knows you're adding it when you choose groupsave. Thank you for your help and making me realise i am a fool, got there in the end!
  2. K

    Groupsave: Southampton Central to London

    Thanks for the swift response guys What price did you get for that? I've put 4 adults in, with groupsave and its giving me £136.80 in total which is not a groupsave discount. Definitely only selected SWT services too. Do you have to be logged in? Apologies if I am being thick and missing...
  3. K

    Groupsave: Southampton Central to London

    Hi Hopefully i'm posting this in the right place apologies if not, new here! Some of my friends are trying to book a Groupsave 4 Off Peak Return from Southampton Central to London for travel on 17/03/12. The south west trains website is refusing to offer groupsave, the customer services...
  4. K

    Cheapest way to travel from fulham to Egham!

    Railcards are now valid before 10, i am certain
  5. K

    Photocards

    Hi Thanks guys. Basically my number is CBE 83125 and I typed CBE 18325, after a long day at work! :roll: I'm travelling up to London from the south-west and tickets are checked on most journeys (if the train isn't overcrowded!) Think I'll stop at the ticket office on the way home. Cheers
  6. K

    Photocards

    Hi I recently purchased a 7 day travelcard from a ticket machine, but accidentally got my photocard number jumbled up. Am I likely to get fined? Should I go to a ticket office to try and get it switched, or keep quiet? I've had the ticket checked a couple of times already and not been pulled...

Top