• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by kidszalor1412

  1. K

    SE - Fearing of Prosecution

    Thanks robert for your sharing :(!!! Actually, I'm awaiting for their letter. I wish I could turn back the time and did not make that stupid mistake. I hope I can write to persuade them trying put down the figure since I'm a student :( ... Thanks very much for all of your comment!
  2. K

    SE - Fearing of Prosecution

    Yeah, that's why I said it was my most stupid mistake :(
  3. K

    SE - Fearing of Prosecution

    Yeah, that was really silly :( ...!!! But that the first time I was in fraudulent situation and a little bit of panicked when seeing them ... :(
  4. K

    SE - Fearing of Prosecution

    Thanks very much for all of your information :)! Now it's better to wait and see!
  5. K

    SE - Fearing of Prosecution

    Thanks very much for your prompt reply! I've never caught or been fraudulent before! Also, I was polite and did not lose my temper or be rude with the RPI! All of the information I gave them was real and did not have any lie :( just only the stupid mistake when I made a turning around when...
  6. K

    SE - Fearing of Prosecution

    Thanks very much for your kind reply ... I hope it's fingercross :( just a short distance from Nunhead to E&C :( ...
  7. K

    SE - Fearing of Prosecution

    Thanks for your reply. I wanted to mean I've never made any offence or fare evasion before :(
  8. K

    SE - Fearing of Prosecution

    Hi all ... I know this could be sound stupid but I'm really panicked, scared and tense. I travelled from Nunhead Station to Elephant and Castle without the ticket. Unluckily, at that moment, there were rail inspectors and when I saw them, I immediately turned my back around. One guy caught me...

Top