• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Joshua

  1. J

    Northern Rail - Invite to driver assessment

    Hello folks! I've recently had an interview for a driver position based in Sheffield. I have passed the interview and have been invited to the "full Driver psychometric assessment" next week in Doncaster. I've previously done some paper testing with East Midlands and passed all of those, but...
  2. J

    East Midlands Depot Driver interview

    Thank you for responding! I’m quite nervous about what to expect. I’ve been emergency services based for the past four years, so obviously this role is quite different. From your knowledge, how many people get through to the interview stage? Am I getting overexcited or do they interview quite a...
  3. J

    East Midlands Depot Driver interview

    Hello folks, I’m hoping you can help! Apologies if anything has been posted before like this... I recently applied to be a depot driver at EMT. I passed the paper sift and got through to stage 1, which I passed to an “enhanced standard” (don’t know what that means). I’ve now been invited to an...

Top