• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by jonbem

  1. J

    trying to trace great uncle

    Thanks guys got his details from the Pension Table of where he was and when. Got the Yorkshire Post thing from the Archive Also got WW1 record. Still looking for the Union Stuff.
  2. J

    trying to trace great uncle

    WOW Thanks guys seems like I might need to take a small subscription. Great work, didn't expect a reply so quickly. regards Jon
  3. J

    trying to trace great uncle

    Hi all trying to trace my Great Uncle, what he did on the railways and when. I only have detail up to 1911 census. Possibly a bit sensitive. Sydney James Ward. Lived at some point post WW1 at Leadgate,Consett. I presume NER or LNER Death Index on Ancestry death registered 3rd qtr 1937...

Top