• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by JasonVoorhees¥

  1. JasonVoorhees¥

    Northern Trainee Conductor - General Discussion

    Has anyone had recent assessment days with northern for conductor roles? Just trying g to find out what it Involes. I have some preparation Thanks
  2. JasonVoorhees¥

    South Eastern

    New drivers
  3. JasonVoorhees¥

    South Eastern

    Any Drivers for SE trains here? What’s the training salary? For how long are you on that? When do you start to increase? Maybe looking to relocate Thanks
  4. JasonVoorhees¥

    Northern Conductors

    Hi all Is there anyone here either fresh out of training or been a conductor for northern for about 8-12 months? I have some questions. Do you remember the initial first online test you did to test suitably to the role? I have passed this and now onto the next stage, what are the next stages...
  5. JasonVoorhees¥

    A career as a train driver

    How do I pay to do the train drivers psychometric tests?? I had all the info people to contact but have lost it any help. No vacancies anywhere currently and if I pay to do them and pass might be a bonus (no guarantees I know)

Top