• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by JamTin

  1. J

    Delay Repay - Great Northern operator, tfl ticket

    I did try uploading an image but it was too large apparently and rather than go through editing on my phone it's easier just to type what's on the ticket. Everything on the ticket is straightforward (date, ticket type, station sold at, destination etc) except for a row of numbers at the bottom...
  2. J

    Delay Repay - Great Northern operator, tfl ticket

    Hi, I have a question on delay repay which I'm sure is trivial so apologies in advance. I have done a bit of googling to try and answer myself and couldn't. On Feb 5th I made a return trip from Finsbury Park to Baldock, operated by Great Northern. I bought my ticket from the machine at the...
  3. J

    London zone 2-6 travelcard withdrawn

    Please post the answer back here when you get it, even if it's in a while. I would very much like to know.
  4. J

    London zone 2-6 travelcard withdrawn

    Very unhappy with this. For travelcard "simplification" read "removal of choice".
  5. J

    how to report ticket not set up correctly?

    thanks for all your replies. I'm at work so can't read and reply in detail now but briefly - the reason I thought a cross was appropriate was because the guard at the station who let me through the barriers said it should have one - going via seven sisters while cheaper I think is...
  6. J

    how to report ticket not set up correctly?

    hi, first post so apologies if I have missed some etiquette. I did a quick search and didn't find anything answering this already. I have recently started commuting daily from Finsbury Park to Cheshunt via Tottenham Hale. I have been buying anytime day returns, which explicitly say via...

Top