• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by itsadamreynold

  1. I

    Request stops: Stop the train; I want to get ON!

    I think that it was just a model design by CAF. But that system is now used for people who're disabled like my dad... if he pushes the button it alerts the driver and the door automatically opens for him when he exits the tram
  2. I

    Yeah I remember that, but I am on about the old one as it never ever seemed to have been used...

    Yeah I remember that, but I am on about the old one as it never ever seemed to have been used. well not to my knowledge.

Top