Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thanks for your responses guys.
Just wondering if anyone had experiencing in have to repay whatever fine or settlement amount is agreed? As I said, I’d 100% go through with whatever payment it is. I’m more worried I won’t be able to pay a sum up front. I can’t however pay in instalments.
I...
I kind of expected a large fine. If I’m honest, I’d rather pay that to settle out of court. I havent heard yet from them but I’m assuming this might take a couple of days to come through? Do you know by any chance if this accounts to a criminal record?
If the fine is in £100s I should be fine...
Without sounding like a super paranoid person (as it’s my first time on this forum). I’m actually using Hayward’s Heath as a placeholder from the small nearby sussex area I am from. Can confirm the rest of the journey and premise is all correct though.
Apologies for the confusion. Just trying...
Ok, I’ll admit hands down what i did was stupid and definitely deserved it.
The past few weeks I’ve been getting Anytime Open Returns from Hayward’s Heath > London Bridge. The outward journey is valid to use once from 5 days from purchase and the return lasts 1 month. I travel to London around...