• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Gogreen

  1. G

    Trainee driver roles DB Cargo Perterlee and Dollands Moor

    Aw no i live in Peterlee, there building a new station in Horden, ive not checked in on trainee jobs for a while looks like ive blown my chance, Does anyone happen to have an email address regarding the Peterlee job advertised? Id like to email HR and hope they could squeeze in one more...
  2. G

    Looking for a railway job at a station or driving trains

    Thanks for your replies guys, That's a shame about Horden station, I guess I was being hopeful it was going to somthing bigger and better but in all honesty it makes perfect sense, I did sign up to new job alerts via northern rail but haven't heard of any trainee positions..........
  3. G

    Looking for a railway job at a station or driving trains

    Good morning chaps My name is Adam I live on the coastline 20 miles east of Durham in a village called Horden, there's plans in place to reopen the station here by march next year, I'm hopeful that the reopening of the station may create trainee train driver positions for my area, I've kept...

Top