• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Gateliner

  1. G

    East Coast Rewards discussion

    I joined to defend EC. I've been an observer of the forums for a while but never signed up. But as Clip was attacking I felt that I had to voice my opinion too. Why not? It's a protest. It's aim is to show up VTEC. We want the rewards scheme back. All the reasons are available on the...
  2. G

    East Coast Rewards discussion

    How convenient. Where have I called you a dimwit? We keep telling you to actually read the website but it seems like you're picking and choosing things on there. If you actually read the website all the things I've told you would've been answered. By the way, at the time you posted I...
  3. G

    East Coast Rewards discussion

    All the data is available via the website and has been openly available from the start. It increasingly sounds like you're basing your arguments upon skim-reading the front page of the website instead of actually analysing what's being said. I think the crucial part of this is they kept it...
  4. G

    East Coast Rewards discussion

    First off, the website for me doesn't even have that picture on it. You didn't answer me about the fact that the Twitter and Facebook accounts had posted several new versions since then, updating supporters of its' progress. With the 'non-full data', why does that matter? The scheme was...
  5. G

    Virgin Trains East Coast launch day

    I've just signed up on this site and I'll admit it the sole purpose is to defend the campaign. Slate me if you wish, but I just want to put the points across. The FOI request was how much money EC made and how much it cost them to provide the rewards in return. Profit. I'm sure you already know...

Top