• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by flathead

  1. F

    Footpath from Wimbledon to Raynes Park

    Yes. Use it often. Is quite busy path at Wimbledon end up until Downs Rd tunnel. Raynes Park section thereafter is darker and quieter. Would say Ive never encountered any problems using it.
  2. F

    KingsX - Dundee advice from those in the know

    Yes thanks Wellhouse. Have just found that out but have left it rather late. Looking now. Thankyou --- old post above --- --- new post below --- OK... sorted. KingsX to Edinburgh dept 1300. Reserved forward facing table window (I'm happy with that). Stay in Edinburgh overnight (which...
  3. F

    KingsX - Dundee advice from those in the know

    Thanks Blindtraveller.. My main concern is not to have to be standing (as I had to recently from Exeter to Paddington. Your info is useful, I will consider the late direct train (dept KingsX 1400?) although my partner may feel that its too late to meet our Dundee friends. Would you...
  4. F

    KingsX - Dundee advice from those in the know

    Hi I (and missus) will be going KingsX to Dundee Friday Sept 6 and coming back Tue 10th. Need to stay off-peak (for cost) but my questions are: Are the straight-through trains (10am KingsX) really busy? Am I better off splitting at Edinburgh and then to Dundee a little later in the day say...

Top