Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Seeing as the old style lightbulbs are becoming obsolete (and illegal to import or manufacture), I wonder if any of the preserved lines have given thought to stocking up, as I can't imagine Horsted Keynes or any of the other perfectly preserved stations looking right with sickly yellow low...
Understand all ex ATN 142s now refurbished with new lighting side panels flooring and upholstery... Presumably replacement head rests sourced as man were missing
Work is ongoing with the 156s... Ay pics of a refurbished ex arriva 156? The ex FNW units were done to a high standard
--- old...
Seeing as GWR won't take on any 319s and London Midland and SouthEastern only want a few what happens to the rest that become surplus to requirements I hope they can find a new home but I cannot see one unless GWR change their minds and decide they want to use them after all.
Hi all,
Anyone know much about the old Maldon East and Heybridge railway station in Essex? I'm after any information I can get in terms of history, relics etc.
Thanks in Advance.............
Ray
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.