• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by FCC313

  1. F

    busy 67 day on ECML??

    great stuff, I didn't get chance to have a proper look. 90028 did look like it could do with a lick of paint though. About time DBS showed the gang some love, I hope they keep them in EWS livery. Haven't seen a 60 on ECML in a long time. Or a 325 for that matter, not since the untimely demise of...
  2. F

    First journey on rolling stock currently in operation

    Possibly a 456??:) Class 221: Durham-Leeds Class 91: York-KGX Class 43: Leeds-KGX Class 317/8: Liverpool Street-Walthamstow Central Class 365: KGX-Huntingdon Class 321: Huntingdon-PBO Class 142: Horsforth-Harrogate Class 144: Horsforth-Harrogate Class 150: Leeds-York Class 170: Leeds-York Class...
  3. F

    Class 91 hauling HST stock

    Saw the fitter part of Railwatch (?) on the BBC when the fitter gets in the rear power car at York, on the episode with an Intercity HST run up the ECML, so yes, is poshibell.
  4. F

    busy 67 day on ECML??

    Seemed a busy morning today for the 67's. 67017 'Arrow' trailing 900-bugger, shoulda made a note on a Charter out of KGX Platform 3, 67017 was the thunderbird at KGX ( I think!?). then 67025 '|Western Star' (Again, sorry, should've noted it down and I couldn't be sure!) moved LE into KGX, to...

Top