• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Ellen

  1. E

    Re-issue of another ticket after original lost in mail

    Thank you all so much for the replies. What I expected :( Yes I am insured for £41 plus £6 postage from Airsure but thought there might be a chance . . . .:D
  2. E

    Re-issue of another ticket after original lost in mail

    Some three weeks ago I purchased from the local Station office two f.c. rail tickets; one KX-York on 22.12 and the other York-KX on 27.12. I sent the KX-York ticket and reservation to my son in USA to use for his onward journey to Yorkshire after arriving at Heathrow. I used track and trace via...

Top