• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Edmorton

  1. E

    GWR Intercity Express Train (IEP) initial diagrams & allocations

    What services are IETs to Penzance on Saturday, please anyone.
  2. E

    GWR Advance Fares July 2018

    Trying to book advance tickets from PLY to PAD on July 12, only they're not open yet between the 9th and the 12th (I'm guessing due to confusion over engineering work at Newbury). Does anyone know when they will be available?
  3. E

    End of the station's word!

    Manchester Picadilly
  4. E

    Station or line you wish you had used on or used a bit more ?

    I'm fortunate enough to have not seen too many closures in my time, but I wish I had made more of an effort to bag as many 47s as I could when FGW were suing them on the PNZ/PLY-PAD services fifteen years or so ago.
  5. E

    Plans to curb 'rip off' rail fares.

    The only way to have a fare structure that is as simple as it can possibly be is to get rid of all tickets and reintroduce a parliamentary fare dependant solely on the distance traveled.

Top