Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Well as far as I have always understood it. If I am in a public place I can photograph anything I can see except a military establishment. When you enter onto private property (like a railway station or train} you have to obey the rules of the owners. I, like many of you have taken photos in...
Saw this, this morning in Kings Lynn, locomotive 66721 "Harry Beck" hauling an empty sand train to Leziate Quarry.
Harry Beck designed the first understandable London Tube Map, and whilst the design has not changed there have of course been deletions and additions, the latest of course being...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.