Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Just received the email I wasn’t shortlisted too, which was a bit of a surprise considering I got through to the DMI stage last time and answered with pretty much the same answers, oh well, good luck to those who make it
Thank you for this reply it’s very much appreciated. Makes me feel a lot better about no email. Congratulations of making your way through to the talent oool with the other TOC, hope you have a long successful career with them. I have emailed Marie 4 times now and still nothing in terms of...
Hi all, here we are back again, going to apply for this once again as soon as I get home fro work this afternoon, I managed to get as far as the competency based interview last time, so if anyone would have any tips on how to get through that it would be hugely appreciated (here’s hoping I...
Hi all, I managed to get through to the DMI in March but sadly failed that, I’ve asked twice for feedback now which I’m yet to receive, anyone have any ideas how I should go about finding feedback or would it be too late now
Would anyone know roughly how often the roles for trainee depot driver would come back up or is it just a matter of when and if more recruitments are needed? Can’t help but think I’ve messed up and it’ll be a long time before I get to rectify that
Congrats jimmy, it seems like the majority of people get a knock back the first time they try and have a better understanding the second time so I’m hoping there will be another opportunity in the near future to retry, I’ve asked for feedback from my DMI so hopefully that will help if there is...
Thank you guys I certainly won’t give up, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for this opportunity arising again, I know that’ll probably be a lengthy wait but I certainly won’t give up, would I lose a life as it wasn’t actually a test I failed on just the DMI?
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.