• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by ChooChooChloe

  1. ChooChooChloe

    Wales & Borders Franchise Consultation

    Indeed! Thanks :)
  2. ChooChooChloe

    Wales & Borders Franchise Consultation

    Geez, am I on trial or something? Heaven forbid I have an opinion!
  3. ChooChooChloe

    Wales & Borders Franchise Consultation

    Hardly 'complete' ignorance. Of the four you listed, Merseyrail is the only one I don't use.
  4. ChooChooChloe

    Wales & Borders Franchise Consultation

    Why are some people on here so aggressive and rude?
  5. ChooChooChloe

    Wales & Borders Franchise Consultation

    Merseyrail I must admit I very, very rarely use. I absolutely dread using TPX if I'm honest.
  6. ChooChooChloe

    Wales & Borders Franchise Consultation

    Arriva Trains Fails - a Facebook page which highlights some of ATW's may issues: https://www.facebook.com/ATFails/
  7. ChooChooChloe

    Wales & Borders Franchise Consultation

    It depends what you mean by 'in the north'. If you mean 'based in the north' then personally I prefer Northern. If you mean 'serving the north', then I don't think anyone is better than Virgin.
  8. ChooChooChloe

    Wales & Borders Franchise Consultation

    I'm not talking London Midland 'overcrowded' though. I mean dangerously overcrowded - it's like sardines in there, and you've got people with bikes as well. When I went on holiday in August to Llandudno I had to miss the train I was due to catch and wait an hour for the next one because it was...
  9. ChooChooChloe

    Wales & Borders Franchise Consultation

    As an occasional user of ATW in Cheshire/North Wales, ATW trains are almost always late, don't have enough carriages and are horrendously overcrowded.
  10. ChooChooChloe

    Wales & Borders Franchise Consultation

    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/business/business-news/arriva-rail-wales-pull-out-13833745?service=responsive ATW are absolutely awful and I certainly won't be sorry to see them go. This is good news because responsibility for the next TOC and beyond is being devolved to the Welsh government. So...
  11. ChooChooChloe

    Absolute Beginner: Where To Start?

    Thanks so much! :)
  12. ChooChooChloe

    Absolute Beginner: Where To Start?

    So far I've applied for jobs with Northern and ScotRail. Fingers crossed!
  13. ChooChooChloe

    Northern - Website Account Issues

    Think you must be right! I'm on now. I can't believe any company in 2017 would accept 'password'!
  14. ChooChooChloe

    Northern - Website Account Issues

    Tried to register with Northern's job application website, and had similar ludicrous problems as well! Have registered with EMT and Virgin WC with absolutely no issues whatsoever. Tweeted them twice, at different times of the day - nothing.
  15. ChooChooChloe

    Northern - Website Account Issues

    Yep, tried everything. Hopeless!

Top