Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I applied for Haymarket in Edinburgh. I suppose my only real concern is I have a dodgy knee and wasn't sure how much climbing I would need to be doing for getting in and out of trains?
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had any experience in working nights on Vehicle Presentation for Scotrail? I have interviewed for the post and trying to weigh up if it would be a good move from my desk job. Looking at the long term benefits too for progression as I get the job isn't a glamorous...
Its for Edinburgh Trams. I figured it would be dealing with a passenger that had an invalid ticket and I had to deal with the situation in a positive manner .
Hi, I have a 2nd interview for a company and I have to partake in a role play that involves a Revenue Protection Inspector Role Play Exercise (RPI). I had a look on the opc website who performs the test but I was just wondering if anyone had partaken in one before and if they could give any...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.