• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by borisbantam

  1. B

    Tram Driver - Manchester Metrolink - now recruiting

    That'll be me too, to be honest I have given up hope now but I will apply next time
  2. B

    Tram Driver - Manchester Metrolink - now recruiting

    I have still heard nothing..oh well theres always the next time! --- old post above --- --- new post below --- Congratulations. Please share your experiences with us!
  3. B

    Tram Driver - Manchester Metrolink - now recruiting

    Well I haven't had an email saying no yet which is what my hopes are still based on. I was told that Metrolink do reply to everyone regardless, and it took the chap a couple of posts previous a year! Pessimistic maybe but they will have had thousands of applications so maybe considered for...
  4. B

    Tram Driver - Manchester Metrolink - now recruiting

    I applied for this too and I haven't heard anything either...maybe no news is good news - fingers crossed!

Top