• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by bigdiesel

  1. B

    National Railway Museum York visit

    Sure is worth a visit. I went over the Easter weekend and stood on the footplate of the Flying Scotsman!. There is a Scotsman exhibition on at the moment if that's what you are interested in and theres a Mallard simulator (£5) I think to go in that, but I thought was well worth it and its all...
  2. B

    Bournmouth Flyer August 22.2015

    I know this tour is now sold out, but I have 2 tickets for this tour on 22nd August. Unfortunatley I need to go back into hospital for more surgery so cannot make the trip. If anyone wants them please inbox me or e mail me at :regazzoni77@sky.com Thanks John
  3. B

    Is there a loco numbers database?

    Thanks, I didnt know about any of these. Thank you all for your help
  4. B

    Is there a loco numbers database?

    Thanks guys, thats great info. cheers
  5. B

    Is there a loco numbers database?

    Thanks, but what I'm looking for is some sort of blank sheet where I can copy my spotted numbers to. Cheers
  6. B

    Is there a loco numbers database?

    Are there any Databases for PC that you can list Loco numbers on. I am fed up writing them in books or just highlighting pocketbooks? Thanks

Top