• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by bestie

  1. B

    Parking at Carlisle or Penrith

    I already have a Penrith ticket. If I went from Carlisle I'd book another Carlisle to Penrith ticket then get the already booked train.
  2. B

    Parking at Carlisle or Penrith

    Thanks all! Both are the same distance from me but think I'll go for Penrith. I was considering Carlisle because if I can't park at the station I could leave my car at a friends.
  3. B

    Parking at Carlisle or Penrith

    Never parked at a station though, but it's looking like it's going to be unavoidable. Could park at either station. How safe are they? How likely is it they will have spaces on a Saturday afternoon? Do you just put the right amount of money in the machine to park for several days or do you buy...

Top