• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Armardar

  1. A

    "London..." prefix on station names

    Very well could be, still must be confusing for tourists landing in London Stansted and being in the middle of rural Essex
  2. A

    ERTMS / ETCS on WAML London - Cambridge

    Thanks for reply... I mean I know that ERTMS is a signalling solution and it is seperate. But ETCS is the bit that deals with train control so I always assumed that ERTMS would lead to an ATO incentive. As mentioned, have no problem with the signalling system, great for capacity and ADAS means...
  3. A

    "London..." prefix on station names

    Haha yeah this probably the wierdest one for me
  4. A

    ERTMS / ETCS on WAML London - Cambridge

    Hi, I am applying for a trainee driver job with GA. I am currently in another good city job so it is a big risk swapping the office for the cab, but I have a few questions I am struggling to find answers for in terms of the future of the role and sustainability of skills and operation...

Top