• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by adam6177

  1. A

    Annual ticket advice - jury service

    Just been doing some more research: From the: National Rail Conditionsof Travel document: 16.3. Generally, you may start, or break and resume, a journey (in either direction in the case of a return Ticket) at any intermediate station, as long as the Ticket you hold is valid for the trains...
  2. A

    Annual ticket advice - jury service

    Thank you. It amazes me that 3 different people all from the same company can give me different answers. I wonder what I'll be confronted with at Lewes by barrier staff! We shall see.
  3. A

    Annual ticket advice - jury service

    Thanks for the advice. Honestly it's not about me claiming back money for my unused ticket etc it just seems a waste of money for the government to reimburse me for journies I've already paid for.... Even if it's 10 days, it'll still save them £175 when all its doing is going to the rail firms...
  4. A

    Annual ticket advice - jury service

    Afternoon all, 1st post so please be gentle. I have an annual season ticket from West st Leonards (east Sussex) to London terminals plus zones 1-6. I've been selected for jury service at Lewes crown court, so on my permitted routes to London, Lewes is a station that I could pass through. I've...

Top