• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Adam2507

  1. A

    New conductor positions ATW next year.

    I had my interview for Chester conductor on Wednesday and had the call today to say I had been put in the talent pool. So I suppose it’s just wait and see now. I’ve seen some threads on here about approx times etc so I’ll go back and read them! But roughly how long does it take to get offered a...
  2. A

    northern conductor multiple application??

    I’ve applied for the Noerthern conductor position at Blackpool and I’ve not heard back yet but I’d also like to apply for the Manchester one. On the website it says that you can only have one live application at a time. I’ve applied for a position at Blackburn in the past and got through to...
  3. A

    New conductor positions ATW next year.

    Ah ok. That’s not too bad then....just need to get the job now!
  4. A

    New conductor positions ATW next year.

    One thing that is worrying me if I’m successful is the parking....I know it’s a nightmare in Chester. Or do they have staff parking? It will be too early or late for public transport to/from work. (I know I’ve got to get through recruitment yet but I’m confident!!!)
  5. A

    New conductor positions ATW next year.

    Hi, just joined the forum and read previous posts. I’ve got a telephone interview for Chester trainee conductor on 1st May. I’ve previously applied for Blackburn with northern- unsuccessfully!! Had an interview/assessment day which I thought went well but obviously not. Hoping I do better this...

Top