• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Yahoo Groups message search

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,087
Location
Trowbridge
Hello all,

Has anyone had any problems searching for things on Yahoo Groups? I'm trying to find some gen through Kensington Olympia in 2005, and used the advance search and searched for Kensington Olympia, and set it to look for topics after 01/01/2005. It keeps saying 'oops, a problem has occured'.

This is rather annoying as it's been doing that for ages, seems to be something broken since the new layout format. I could scroll but scrolling through truck loads of gen from today to 2005 is going to take bloody ages. I tried reverting in and set it to show the oldest first. It does this but shows only the first few posts in 1999 and won't show any more.

Is there a way I could find any gen I'm looking for on the site?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

craig87034

Member
Joined
21 Oct 2009
Messages
587
Hello all,

Has anyone had any problems searching for things on Yahoo Groups? I'm trying to find some gen through Kensington Olympia in 2005, and used the advance search and searched for Kensington Olympia, and set it to look for topics after 01/01/2005. It keeps saying 'oops, a problem has occured'.

This is rather annoying as it's been doing that for ages, seems to be something broken since the new layout format. I could scroll but scrolling through truck loads of gen from today to 2005 is going to take bloody ages. I tried reverting in and set it to show the oldest first. It does this but shows only the first few posts in 1999 and won't show any more.

Is there a way I could find any gen I'm looking for on the site?





You can look at messages from year and mounth via the calender not got a computer at moment so can't explain it propaply
 

user15681

Established Member
Joined
3 Jun 2012
Messages
1,354
I see what you mean about it only displaying the first few messages in 1999 (you on SE gen by any chance?).

To expand on what craig87034 is saying, if you go onto the front home page of the Yahoo group in question and scroll down, there's a table of all the posts separated by year and month. There you can search through each month in 2005.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top