• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BrandanM

Member
Joined
22 Jan 2022
Messages
131
Location
Cambridgeshire
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

I think I learn something new every time I visit this forum and I imagine 2024 will be much the same.

Thank you all:)
 

Big Jumby 74

Established Member
Joined
12 Feb 2022
Messages
2,244
Location
UK
Merry Christmas.

We may never all agree on some things, but am glad polite discussions can still be had about a subject (railways) that was my life time career. Just a pity 'politics' got in the way !

All the very best for 2024.
 

ChrisC

Established Member
Joined
7 Oct 2018
Messages
2,266
Location
Nottinghamshire
Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year.

After being a member of the forum for just over 5 years, and someone who had been reading forum postings for many years before joining, I actually attended my first two forum events during 2023. A great forum walk and my first forum meal.
 

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,191
Location
0035
Happy Christmas to all our customers and all the best for 2024. Thank you for using our forum.
 

satisnek

Member
Joined
5 Sep 2014
Messages
1,097
Location
Kidderminster/Mercia Marina
I haven't contributed much lately (too many other things to do/too many other things to see on the internet) and have been getting a few of those 'see what you have missed' emails, so the least I can do is to wish a Happy Christmas to one and all and I look forward to seeing you in 2024.
 

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,122
Location
Redcar
Please note: Late seasons greetings are not eligible for Delay Repay and no refunds will be given either for greetings that are planned but unused whatsoever the cause. Many thanks for understanding.
 

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
15 Apr 2016
Messages
18,940
Location
Devon
Please note: Late seasons greetings are not eligible for Delay Repay and no refunds will be given either for greetings that are planned but unused whatsoever the cause. Many thanks for understanding.

Firm but fair. You have to draw a line somewhere…
 

Willie Bee

Member
Joined
26 Aug 2018
Messages
960
Location
Whitley Bay
I'd love to hear some of your festive hobby memories :)
I got a Johnny Seven 'One Man Army' gun in the 60's which came with various bullets, grenades etc. It was fantastic.
Even as a child, I took care of things, so didn't lose any pieces.
A few years later my mum asked if she could give it to her friend for her son. Although not too happy I agreed, but wasn't too pleased when he broke it before leaving our house.
I was so miffed, I still remember my sadness, well over 50 years later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top