Email is easy to flag, prioritise and store with a good audit trail. Ideal for B to B and B to C communication. I don't use it for person communications any more it is I formation that needs to be kept.
SMS is ubiquitous across mobile phones. Ideal for B to C notices su h as "don't forget your dental appointment tomorrow". Mu h more efficient than having to processultiple channels depending on the customer. I don't normally use it for outbound messages.
All family and most friend contact is through WhatsApp either voice e or message.
I left the office job before Teams came along. We had an internal messaging app but without an audit trail (at least not without going through IT security) it was pretty useless for most messages.
SMS is ubiquitous across mobile phones. Ideal for B to C notices su h as "don't forget your dental appointment tomorrow". Mu h more efficient than having to processultiple channels depending on the customer. I don't normally use it for outbound messages.
All family and most friend contact is through WhatsApp either voice e or message.
I left the office job before Teams came along. We had an internal messaging app but without an audit trail (at least not without going through IT security) it was pretty useless for most messages.