• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where is this photograph from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeGee

Member
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Messages
1,137
Location
Great Grimsby
Not sure if it is the correct thread, I was looking for a Leisure Travel pass for next week, my toddler daughter wants to go on a bus and a train, specifically with me. Looking at the Kent Rover page on southeastern's website, I saw an attractive background photo:

https://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/tickets/ways-to-save/kent-rover

Could anyone give me a clue as to where that photo was taken? First thought was Tonbridge, but I'm pretty certain that's not right. Any ideas?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DeeGee

Member
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Messages
1,137
Location
Great Grimsby
Canterbury Westgate towers.

Thank you, I've been looking at Google for settlements on all the major rivers, but hadn't got as far as Canterbury. I think a day out to Canterbury might be in order. That might not be the journey I take with the little one on the train, though...
 

eastwestdivide

Established Member
Joined
17 Aug 2009
Messages
3,429
Location
S Yorks, usually
OK. I thought I recognised it, but there was also a clue if you looked in the web page source - loads of jpgs labelled "Canterbury".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top