• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What's up with Outlook (formerly Hotmail)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,087
Location
Trowbridge
As the subject suggests...

Yesterday I tried to get into my E-mails but it just said the website is not available. I had this the day before but it did work on and off.

I tried today and it's still down. Oddly no one flapping on Facebook about it that it's the end of the world as it's down (I'm not flapping by the way :p just wondering as generally it's back up quick).

I googled 'Is hotmail down' and took me to one of those 'is it down' site's and it says it's currently having server problems, and lot's of users have reported it to that site.

Anyone else having this or is it actually me?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fowler9

Established Member
Joined
29 Oct 2013
Messages
8,380
Location
Liverpool
As the subject suggests...

Yesterday I tried to get into my E-mails but it just said the website is not available. I had this the day before but it did work on and off.

I tried today and it's still down. Oddly no one flapping on Facebook about it that it's the end of the world as it's down (I'm not flapping by the way :p just wondering as generally it's back up quick).

I googled 'Is hotmail down' and took me to one of those 'is it down' site's and it says it's currently having server problems, and lot's of users have reported it to that site.

Anyone else having this or is it actually me?

Mine is working O.K. mate. It is a .co.uk one. Don't know if that makes a difference.
 

CC 72100

Established Member
Joined
23 Jan 2012
Messages
3,851
Was fine for me this afternoon and still is now. Strange one then...
 

Crossover

Established Member
Joined
4 Jun 2009
Messages
9,493
Location
Yorkshire
All fine for me too - was fine yesterday as well as I was using it pretty extensively.
 

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,087
Location
Trowbridge
Strange!

Just tried Zoidberg's link of outlook.com, and it works, but hotmail.com still doesn't work.

Since it works, I shall use outlook.com instead.

Thanks for the replies though, might have been a slight problem with Chrome..
 

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,465
Hotmail.com seems to be working fine for me on Chrome on a .com address.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top