• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What would you do if you had a billion pounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Broken Viking

On Moderation
Joined
23 Oct 2006
Messages
1,666
Location
some place west of France
I caused a similar thing once: I had a few shares in Microsoft that I wanted to get shot of before Vista was released, so I put them up on the LSE at a slightly lower price than normal just to ensure that I'd get rid of 'em quickly, as I'd still make a profit even though I was selling them for 5p less than list price...

...Next thing I knew, the European stock market had crashed. Serves me right for trying to trade in badly "assembled" shares I suppose... :shock::roll::lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top