JohnMcL7
Member
- Joined
- 18 Apr 2018
- Messages
- 1,055
My Mum was travelling in Europe last week (specifically a week last Saturday) taking the Eurostar from London to Brussels then another train from Brussels to Bruge. She didn't get any pictures of this train but commented on how long it was and I was curious what this train was, she mentioned that it had a mix of double decker and normal carriages but didn't get a picture of it. I've been having a look online but with not knowing much about foreign train systems I've not really been able to find out much apart from some of the possible locomotives.
Anyone familiar with Belgian trains have any information on what this train would have been likely made up of?
Anyone familiar with Belgian trains have any information on what this train would have been likely made up of?
