I had 2 final stage interviews with Network Rail and TFL but im thinking if i made the correct choice or not. I was told by others who done a Network rail apprenticeship that there is no pay increase each year and it's just stuck at 45k base for Network rail engineers S&T.
Ive looked at how much TFL railway engineering apprentices get after completion and it is way higher and there is increases each year.
Am i wrong?
Can someone give me advice?
If I didn't join network rail as a apprentice and didn't like it, could i apply for a TFL apprenticeship halfway through
Ive looked at how much TFL railway engineering apprentices get after completion and it is way higher and there is increases each year.
Am i wrong?
Can someone give me advice?
If I didn't join network rail as a apprentice and didn't like it, could i apply for a TFL apprenticeship halfway through