Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Let's be honest, they couldn't be any worse than existing taxies with drivers. If the utopia ever happens, it will be interesting to see how they cope with bikes in bus lanes. Some drivers seem to think that if they beep their horn I will move out of their way. Guess what? I don't.
I believe Uber has an option for something like, "Quiet preferred", so you can avoid that. Possibly one of the few good things I have to say about Uber!
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.