• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

VTWC First Class Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntergreed

Established Member
Associate Staff
Events Co-ordinator
Joined
16 Jan 2016
Messages
3,178
Location
Dumfries
Hi there

What menu will I receive on the 10:01 Carlisle to Glasgow Central Pendolino?

Now I am well aware that most services leaving after 10:00 are the brunch menu, but from what I've heard, the food is loaded at Preston. Now I'm aware that this Pendolino leaves Preston at 08:55, well before the 10:00 cutoff. So what menu can I expect to be dining on this service if I board at Carlisle?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,972
Location
Airedale
Check the PDF timetable in case it has changed, but the printed one says breakfast.
 

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
1 Sep 2014
Messages
12,013
Location
here to eternity
Hi there

What menu will I receive on the 10:01 Carlisle to Glasgow Central Pendolino?

Now I am well aware that most services leaving after 10:00 are the brunch menu, but from what I've heard, the food is loaded at Preston. Now I'm aware that this Pendolino leaves Preston at 08:55, well before the 10:00 cutoff. So what menu can I expect to be dining on this service if I board at Carlisle?

In the old days you'd be lucky even to get an open buffet after departure from Carlisle on a northbound.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top