Tetchytyke
Veteran Member
Just checking I'm not going mad here.
Got caught up in Snowmageddon in March. Trains binned out of Edinburgh, ended up getting a hotel, travelled the next day. The train the next day was 45 mins late. 2x off peak returns Newcastle-Edinburgh Gateway.
They've just come back with £18- the 30 minute delay- not the full whack of £72.
Clearly VTEC just being morons? Surely they can't do this? And yes, I emailed them the specifics rather than using the form.
Got caught up in Snowmageddon in March. Trains binned out of Edinburgh, ended up getting a hotel, travelled the next day. The train the next day was 45 mins late. 2x off peak returns Newcastle-Edinburgh Gateway.
They've just come back with £18- the 30 minute delay- not the full whack of £72.
Clearly VTEC just being morons? Surely they can't do this? And yes, I emailed them the specifics rather than using the form.