Hi there
I travel on Virgin Pendolino Trains regularly (around once every 1-2 months) and I have noticed that often the green reservation displays above the seats often display names (for example - Reserved - Thompson) and I am wondering how to go about personalising the reservation on my next journey.
I will be travelling from Carlisle to London in first class on July 17th for 4 hours and I feel that it would be appropriate and fitting to have the names displayed regarding the reservation. Is this possible to do, given I have already booked my journey? If so how would I be able to implement this?
Thanks for all the advice in advance
I travel on Virgin Pendolino Trains regularly (around once every 1-2 months) and I have noticed that often the green reservation displays above the seats often display names (for example - Reserved - Thompson) and I am wondering how to go about personalising the reservation on my next journey.
I will be travelling from Carlisle to London in first class on July 17th for 4 hours and I feel that it would be appropriate and fitting to have the names displayed regarding the reservation. Is this possible to do, given I have already booked my journey? If so how would I be able to implement this?
Thanks for all the advice in advance

Last edited: