Are there any discussion forums for VIA Rail Canada or indeed railways in general in Canada? I have so far only found the one small part of the discuss Amtrak Trains forum, and there's not much activity.
For what it's worth I had a fun time on Train 76 the other day - we ground to a halt outside Aldershot and stayed there for 2.5 hours. Very very little information (makes information you get on UK trains seem fantastic), but it later emerged (no thanks to train crew) that either the train in front or our train had run a red light.
For what it's worth I had a fun time on Train 76 the other day - we ground to a halt outside Aldershot and stayed there for 2.5 hours. Very very little information (makes information you get on UK trains seem fantastic), but it later emerged (no thanks to train crew) that either the train in front or our train had run a red light.