pitdiver
Established Member
I sometimes sit a home thinking about doing circular trips by rail around Europe.My most recent thought was this one.
London-Nice Via Paris
Nice-Moscow
Moscow- Paris
Paris- London
Has anybody got any thoughts how this journey could be extended still keeping in mind that it has to circular.
As a matter of interest is there a possibility of not coming back to Paris from Moscow but to another easily reachable Western European location so I could get back to London.
Guys this is only hypothetical trip don't think she who must be obeyed would approve LOL
London-Nice Via Paris
Nice-Moscow
Moscow- Paris
Paris- London
Has anybody got any thoughts how this journey could be extended still keeping in mind that it has to circular.
As a matter of interest is there a possibility of not coming back to Paris from Moscow but to another easily reachable Western European location so I could get back to London.
Guys this is only hypothetical trip don't think she who must be obeyed would approve LOL
