• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TransporterTony YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyMW

Member
Joined
30 Mar 2023
Messages
40
Location
London
Hello all! I thought I'd join in and add a small section for my channel here!
My most interesting video being the 1938 stock from Amersham through to Acton Town!

 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TonyMW

Member
Joined
30 Mar 2023
Messages
40
Location
London
I have filmed this route, I am yet to upload it onto YouTube. Though I find the beauty with travelling the entire route and recording it, is you capture a moment of history which you can share with people who take an interest in full journeys.

Recently, I had published a Wick to Penzance video (split into two sections due to the YouTube upload limit!)



Has anyone doen Paddington - Pembroke Dock throughout? Must be quite an ordeal.



Well the River Wensum ourside the station is tidal…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top