45669
Member
Evening All,
Earlier this year I had a couple of trips up to London and during one of them I spent half an hour filming trains at Royal Oak. This is the first stop out of Paddington on London Underground's Hammersmith & City Line and is an ideal spot for watching the coming and goings of the main line trains in and out of Paddington. This videos that I took are now on YouTube and here's the link if anyone would like to see them:
Hope they're of interest.
TTFN,
Ron.
Earlier this year I had a couple of trips up to London and during one of them I spent half an hour filming trains at Royal Oak. This is the first stop out of Paddington on London Underground's Hammersmith & City Line and is an ideal spot for watching the coming and goings of the main line trains in and out of Paddington. This videos that I took are now on YouTube and here's the link if anyone would like to see them:
Hope they're of interest.
TTFN,
Ron.