• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Train arrival times and operator

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennorthyork

Member
Joined
31 Oct 2008
Messages
384
I'm not sure how I can find out what times trains arrived for trains from a couple of weeks ago. There are 4 that I am interested in and I'd also like to know the operator. Is this something that someone on here could confirm please?

3 December

09:30 Euston - Preston Arrived at ? Operator: Virgin?
11:53 Preston - Oxenholme Arrived at ? Operator: Virgin?
13:24 Oxenholme - Glasgow Arrived at ? Operator: Virgin?

4 December

09:30 Euston - Preston Arrived at ? Operator: Virgin?

Thanks in advance
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

janb

Member
Joined
16 Jul 2008
Messages
835
03/12

09.30 EUS - PRE, Virgin Trains
arrived PRE 11.57, 19 late
11.54 PRE - OXN, Virgin Trains
arrived OXN 12.52, 30 late
13.24 OXN - GLC, Virgin Trains
arrived GLC 15.35, 19 late

04/12

09.30 EUS - PRE, Virgin Trains
arrived PRE 11.42, 4 late
 

bennorthyork

Member
Joined
31 Oct 2008
Messages
384
Fantastic, thanks! Can you answer one more as well please:

4 December
Derby - Exeter 11:28 Arrived ? Operator: Cross Country?
 

janb

Member
Joined
16 Jul 2008
Messages
835
04/12
11.28 DBY - EXD, cancelled at BHM running 40 late.

Obviously, and I say this in nicest way possible, if you were on these trains you'd know this, so I hope I'm helping something innocent, not something fraudulent.
 

bennorthyork

Member
Joined
31 Oct 2008
Messages
384
As you may have seen from another thread I recently did an ALR. There were a lot of delays and I made a mess of recording the delays for some of them mainly due to my terrible writing and lack of organisation as I changed my plans! The 4 I have asked about were those that I wasn't sure of out of some 70 trains. So thanks for your help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top