Jones_D_Steam
Member
Hi all
Regarding TGV trailer numbering, a bit complex I know, but I think I've grasped it.
However, I am slightly confused with the TGV PSE types, no. 01 to 102 and 110 - 118. I have read conflicting stuff about how they were numbered, but I am of the opinion that they may have been numbered one way when new, and renumbered later in life in the same format as other TGVs.
The way I understand it is that the were numbered like this at first (using set 01 in this example):
123001, 223001, 323001, 423001, 523001, 623001, 723001, 823001
And then renumbered like this at some point:
231001, 232001, 233001, 234001, 235001, 236001, 237001, 238001
Can anyone confirm this or explain how they were numbered.
Many thanks
Regarding TGV trailer numbering, a bit complex I know, but I think I've grasped it.
However, I am slightly confused with the TGV PSE types, no. 01 to 102 and 110 - 118. I have read conflicting stuff about how they were numbered, but I am of the opinion that they may have been numbered one way when new, and renumbered later in life in the same format as other TGVs.
The way I understand it is that the were numbered like this at first (using set 01 in this example):
123001, 223001, 323001, 423001, 523001, 623001, 723001, 823001
And then renumbered like this at some point:
231001, 232001, 233001, 234001, 235001, 236001, 237001, 238001
Can anyone confirm this or explain how they were numbered.
Many thanks